The Main House, including the breakfast room and the Carriage House are ADULTS only (14+ when accompanied by an adult – maximum double Occupancy still applies).
Families with children under the age of 14 may be accommodated in the Cottage. Please bring your own height chairs or cribs if needed. Additional persons rates apply if applicable. Please note reservation upon booking.
- – The Carriage House Lounge is 21+.
- All Guest Rooms and Suites are Non-Smoking. We have designated areas for our smokers.
- Check in: 3 P.M. – 7 P.M. Arrangements can be made for self check in for later arrivals or those wanting contact less check in.
- Check out: 11:00 A.M.
- A Credit Card is required when you book your reservation.
- Only registered guests of the B&B or those with the express written permission of the innkeepers are permitted on the property.
- Full American Breakfast from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. Vegan and Gluten-free dishes are available with prior notice before arrival.
- No Deposit is taken at the time the reservation is made unless booked through a third party reservation service/website. See the below cancellation policy.
- The balance or total is due at check in by credit card or cash. Sorry we do not accept checks.
- No refunds are issued for early departure or due to inclement weather.
- Room rates are based on Single or Double Occupancy.
- No more than 2 persons per guest room. The Cottage or Loft can accommodate up to 4 persons. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Promotional codes used for online bookings are subject to management review and approval for compliance.
- Discounts or promotional codes may not be combined with other discounts or gift certificates.
- Open 8:00am-8:00pm, May 15 to September 30.
- No diving.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- No running or horseplay.
- No glass or dogs in fenced pool area. We provide pool ware so you can enjoy your favorite beverages pool side.
- Pool towels are provided inside the pool house along with a refrigerator to store your beverage containers while at the pool.
- Remove anything you brought into the pool area when leaving.
- Only registered guests of the B&B or those with the express written permission of the innkeepers are permitted in the pool or pool area. No exceptions.
- Observe all other posted rules.
- If you cancel 10 days before the date of arrival, there is nothing to refund as we only take your credit card information to hold your reservation.
- If you cancel less than 10 days before date of arrival, you will be charged for the first night of your reservation.
- If you cancel within 3 days before date of arrival- your credit card on file will be charged for the entire stay. If we are able to rebook any of the nights being cancelled, we will refund those nights accordingly.
- If you booked your stay through a third party reservation service the cancellation policy may be different. Please refer back to the policies stated on that website/service.
Minimum stay (unless otherwise waived):
- Two nights year round.
- Three nights on Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day).
We accept the following gift certificates:
- BnB Finder
- Our own gift certificate
- All well mannered pets welcomed!
- If over 80 lbs, please advise before arrival. Pets over 50lbs no suited for Sea Glass Room.
- Pet Fee – $30.00 fee per pet for the first night. $15 fee per pet for each additional night.
- Pets are permitted to stay in the guest room/suite unattended for short periods of time if they can be left alone. Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended in any common area, including the dog walk. No excessive barking or scratching on the door is tolerated. Owners will be called back to attend to unruly pets.
- If pets cannot be left alone, owner must take pet with them or contact a kennel or doggie daycare in the area. There are local kennels and doggie daycare facilities available. Doggies at the Beach is one of them: 1-302-644-8200. Call daycare facility before arrival to obtain their requirements.
- If bringing a cat, please advise. Cats stay in the room and owner must bring what is needed.
- Call first if bringing any other type of animal.